Ron Magen

Default HUMOR: Getting even at Home Depot

George,
What is that new truck {with about '3 foot, nothing' ground clearance} that
has a profile like a 'Push me / Pull you' ? Saw one In front of the local
library on Saturday. In a 'handicap' slot, and cock-eyed, at that.

Actually, the trucks, suv's, & '4x4's outnumber the Caddies, etc.when it
comes to handicap parking 'violations'. HOWEVER, it scares the hell out of
me when I see some decrepit person {NOT just 'age'}, with the cataract
glasses, hearing aid, 'head down & locked' attitude, hobble {or use their
walker} to their HUGE car and take 10 minutes to clamber in to the drivers
seat. There is NO WAY that they have the vision or coordination to operate a
2, 000 pound {plus}'missile'.

Regards & Good Luck,
Ron Magen
Backyard Boatshop

"George" wrote in message
Most handicapped I've seen drive Caddies, Lincolns, etc. They're elderly,
in the main, with good disposable income. I do have a problem believing
that someone who can mount an F350 4WD pickup is really disabled, though.