Posted to alt.home.repair
SAm E SAm E is offline

Default Why the wide prong on a plug?

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 21:24:48 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

The sky is falling down! We must tell the king!

(I spend more time scrolling through idiot bottom posted messages than I do
on reversing plugs.

and stupidly believing that one problem (posting location),
automatically negates another problem (reversing plugs).

)

The idiots aren't the ones bottom-posting.

The idiots aren't the ones top-posting.

The idiots are the ones calling others idiots because of their posting
location, while simultaneously creating a worse problem (posting your
sig in the wrong place, interfering with quoting and replies).

"So, the 16-ton weight falling on you today means the 9-ton weight
falling on you last week didn't hurt at all. I'm dropping ONLY the
9-ton weight, because that one doesn't hurt :-)"