Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default A new solution to the Bush/McCain economic collapse

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 06:36:31 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

snip

Nobody's vote is meaningless! Even the failure to vote has meaning -- it
means you'll forfeit to others the decision about how you'll be governed.
But voting for anyone has a significant meaning.

Aw, hell, Ed. Don't you remember dissing the crap out of me every year
for my 3rd party voting? You kept saying I was wasting my votes, ya
2-face. sticking tongue out at Ed

Hey, I didn't say that all votes are signs of positive mental health. They
just mean *something*. For example, a vote for Ralph Nader means "I forgot
to refill my prescription." A vote for Barr means "My grandfather's horse
has lumbago."

If you mean that his candidate probably won't determine who wins, you
could
say the same of any vote, including a vote for Obama. Voting is an
individual act in support of democracy, not an individual decision about
how
the country will be run.

And a non-religious, non-sectarian "Amen" there, brother.

P.S: Why are you bothering to reply to the known trolls like parakeet?

Some things just need to be addressed.

--
Ed Huntress