Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default A new solution to the Bush/McCain economic collapse

Ed Huntress wrote:
"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
m...

Ed Huntress wrote:

Besides, you're just lengthening Ed's hardon for Sarah, if that's
possible. wink (Note to Ed: I voted for McCain and Palin
yesterday. I drop it in the mail today. Oregon is all vote-by-mail.)

Good for you! It's good to hear that you voted for a real candidate. Now
you're partly responsible for whatever happens, whether your candidate
wins or loses. That's the price of democracy. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

We went to dinner tonight at Jason's Deli where the big screen TV on the
wall said Obama had already won this election.

Two things?

First, I remember why I turned off commercial TV. (gag)

Second, I thought we get to vote first?!?

Not anymore. You can read the Weekly Standard today (I think it was WS,
anyway), and they said that McCain's chances are better than even. Fox
probably would say the same thing except their own polls today show Obama
winning every state they polled. Everyone else is saying Obama has already
won.

I didn't check the Union Leader. They're probably already celebrating for
McCain.

The nice thing about it is that you can choose who won, just by going to the
right news site.

--
Ed Huntress

For 8 more days...