Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

Default HUMOR: Getting even at Home Depot

Sun, Sep 14, 2003, 2:25pm (EDT+4) (Edwin=A0Pawlowski)
claims:
W-w-w-what d-d-d-do you mean scam? =A0 I just had contact with the
daughter of the king snip

LOL Usually I just discard those e-mails, but every once in awhile
I respond. I tell them I will need a $25,000 non-returnable advance,
and I will see what I can do. Cash, mind you. And, they have actually
gotten back to me several times, even willing to have me contact them on
their dime. LOL I really should take them up on that some time, I
could probably talk them out of the cash. Or at least give them one
Hell of a phone bill, those international calls aren't cheap, and I
would make sure to stay on the line for a long, long time. Don't 'cha
just love helping other people? LMAO

JOAT
I've heard it said, "All roads lead to Rome". But wouldn't that depend
on which way you're going?

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 13 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/