Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Vernon[_2_] Vernon[_2_] is offline

Default PING: Unca George: Recommendation of "Turret Mill Operation" byJohn G. Edwards

On Oct 25, 11:05*pm, Ignoramus3071
wrote:
I can sell you mine if you want, for less than $42.95 (say $25).

On 2008-10-26, Vernon wrote:

Unca George. *I read your book recommendation with great interest. *I
found some references to "Turret Mill Operation" on google. *These
sites returned a price of $42.95 but were also marked "out of stock".

By searching yahoo, I did find two of them available, used, in paper
back. *However, the price spread was from $929 to $999 abdullahs!

Can this possibly be right? *Or have I stepped off into the twilight
zone of paperback book values?

Thanks. *Vernon

--
* *Due to extreme spam originating from Google Groups, and their inattention
* * * to spammers, I and many others block all articles originating

Iggy, Thank you. I would love to have it. If paypal works for you
it works for me! V