Posted to uk.d-i-y
Malcolm Malcolm is offline

Default Sundeala board - supplier in NW

petek wrote:
Can anyone recommend a supplier of Sundeala board near Chorley in
Lancashire? I want it for a model railway baseboard for my grandson.
Some model shops have it in 1200 x 600 sheets but ideally I want a
sheet 1500 x 1000, or larger to cut down.

I understand Sundeala is a brand name. Is there a generic name or an
equivalent board that may be more readily available?

TIA
Pete K

At a school in Hampshire we use it as pinboard. (we must have bought
enough to cover most of the walls in the school over the last few years)
Our supplier is Covers and 2440 by 1220 sheets cost around £35 plus
vat. It is relatively soft and would need good support for a railway
baseboard

Malcolm