Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,free.uk.diy.home
Martin Martin is offline

Default vacuum cleaner new

"BigWallop" wrote in message
om...

"Archon" wrote in message
news
Norminn wrote:
clipped

snipped

So, it's true then. All vacuum cleaners suck?

hee hee :-)

Yep - but some are better sucking suckers than others.

Let's hear it for Sebo....

Our 1995 Sebo is still going strong. All the tools "on board", mega-easy to
change bags (and they're cheap enough on ebay), mega-long mains cable,
quickly dismantleable (though not necessary), and no dust containers to wash
out.

The only maintenance it needs? Every couple years or so, we unclip the
roller-brush and remove the long threads.

Yep - Sebo every time....

--
Martin