Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
steamer steamer is offline

Default Making whistles, still...

Bruce L. Bergman wrote:
You've got to shorten up the slack tubing between the solenoid
valves and the whistles a LOT, or I'm betting it will sound funny...

--I made a point to keep all tubing lengths identical, which at
least makes all lag-times equal.

SMC makes some interesting digital pressure regulators that could
regulate the manifold pressure and handle the swell duties. Wonder if
they can handle steam...?

--Good to know; thanks! Actually the next iteration will use all
stainless explosion-proof valves because the goal is to run it on propane,
not steam, bwahaha.

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : $150,000,000,000 in pork??
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Om Mane Padme Hum