Posted to uk.d-i-y
mick[_2_] mick[_2_] is offline

Default Sundeala board - supplier in NW

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 08:34:23 +0000, A.Lee wrote:

petek wrote:

Can anyone recommend a supplier of Sundeala board near Chorley in
Lancashire? I want it for a model railway baseboard for my grandson.
Some model shops have it in 1200 x 600 sheets but ideally I want a
sheet 1500 x 1000, or larger to cut down.

I understand Sundeala is a brand name. Is there a generic name or an
equivalent board that may be more readily available?

MDF is very similar, probably the same thing. All (well, OK,most) DIY
stores keep it in stock. Alan.

It's actually LDF or "pinboard". Berry's in Leyland stock it in nice big
sheets.
http://www.cwberry.com/ProductCat.as...84c-45b2-99ba-
ca220cf9c667

--