Posted to uk.d-i-y
tonyjeffs[_2_] tonyjeffs[_2_] is offline

Default bobski the builder - ch4

I bet that the bad husband, Clint (?), was told by the producer to do
a "take two" and be as nasty as he could manage in front of the
cameras so as to add interest to the program . Even if he is as mean
as he appeared, I don't think it'd be possible for him to be his
genuine relaxed nasty self with a camera crew in the room with him, so
I'm not convinced that that was real.
And I'm amazed that such an appalling English builder was prepared to
advertise his crappy product on tv. He must've been paid well by the
tv company to compensate for the damage to his reputation.

It'd make a great series to shadow the Polish builder doing a few more
jobs, starting with the electrician's extension. I hope they do that.
The guy deserves the positive exposure and it'd be educational too.
Tony