Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] grtomack2@gmail.com is offline

Default backstab outlets

On Oct 24, 6:50*pm, JIMMIE wrote:
Who makes a backstab outlet/switch that the wire is tightened in with
a screw. After a couple of problems in my home I want to change them
all out and I prefer not to haveto restrip and bend all those
connections. One manufacturer had an industrial quality connector but
I could only find them in brown. Wife would not go for that.

Jimmie

We live in a world full of lazy fu*kers. Bending a wire is too much
work for them. They'd rather do something useful like sit in front of
their hdtv drinking beer and doing crack while watching the Springer
show. That explains why so many products are defective when they are
sold.