Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Recommendations for newsgroups access or woodworking sites

mac davis wrote in
:

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 16:06:32 -0500, A Lurker wrote:

Thanks for your suggestion. I probably will at some point. I can read
all binary and text based groups with free.teranews. It is the
unpredictable posting times that drive me crazy if I'm trying to post
an answer. I've been hanging out less on the wRECk and more on Wood
Central's Turning group. Something you will understand is that I seem
to be doing more turning and less flat work

Jerry

I used to go to WC also, but I really don't like the hassle of
browser-based forums.. Just too much time redrawing screens and
stuff..

I bought Agent about 5 years ago for $30 and it just works so good
that I don't do the browser based stuff anymore.. And it has badly
needed spell check.. lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

The official abbreviation WC stands for water closet, meaning a little
room with a flush toilet.
This contrasts starkly with a restroom, which (in my opinion) is for
resting, at least that was what I thought upon arriving at JFK for the
first time.

--
Best regards
Han