Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Wood splitter

"Steve" wrote

Last night on the DIY channel my wood splitter was featured on a
program on tools.,,,,,,,,,,, Only that one had a Ryobi name stamp on
it instead of McCullough. Just a couple cosmetic differences, both
made in China probably in the same plant. Same exact size and specs
as mine. They seemed to give it a very favorable review so I'm hoping
they are right. They said for maintenance it mainly needed the
hydraulic fluid changed once and awhile and to keep the wedge
sharpened. I have used mine everyday now for about a week and I
continue to be impressed by its capability.......

Steve

Went to my cabin the last few days. I had brought all the tools down here
to do some landscaping. So, I was walking out in the woods with a
flashlight gathering up tinder. Didn't even have a hatchet.

Steve