Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default backstab outlets

HeyBub wrote:
George wrote:
But you forgot the cause and effect. Big Box came along and told us
the only thing we want is cheap, cheap, cheap and they delivered on
the promise. Some call it the Walmart syndrome. Give most people a
choice between quality at a fair price and cheap, cheap, cheap and
most will pick cheap. So we get what we have been trained by big box
to want.

There are thirty companies whose stock makes up the Dow-Jones Industrial
Average. Of these, 29 are down. Some WAY down (GE from $41 to $17, 3M from
$89 to $59, GM from $40 to $4, H-P from $53 to $30).

The only one that's up? Walmart. (WMT from $42 to $50).

You seem to have just proved my point.