Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Political signs

Nate Nagel wrote in
:

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
Nate Nagel wrote:

Obama is trying to move policy in a leftwardly direction. We *know*
this. This is not completely bad; so long as the more reasonable
elements of Congress can at least get him to lower corporate tax
rates, there's really nothing wrong with, say, reasonable
progressive personal income taxes or health care reform.

Good luck with the reasonable part. Don't even get me started on
either one's health care reform. It ain't remotely what is needed.

True dat... true dat.

No, anyone who still thinks that Bush is a good President or McCain
has any integrity *has* been lied to and manipulated. If that
sounds condescending so be it, but the evidence is plain and readily
available to anyone who is willing to do more than simple watch Fox
News.

Again, anyone who disagrees you with has been manipulated. The
Stepford Voter, so to speak. Real interesting in light of your
response to Jim a couple of posts ago.

Do you deny that Bush/Cheney lied us into war

what lies were those? Do you even know the definition of "lie"?

or that McCain has
completely reversed his position on many issues since Y2K (or even
more recently, e.g. torture) most of them for the worse, in a clear
attempt to pander to the ignorant Bush core voter bloc?

nate

Nate obviously doesn't know the definitions of many words. "torture"??

I bet McCain knows what "torture" is. Nate sure doesn't.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik