Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Political signs

Kurt Ullman wrote in news:kurtullman-
:

In article ,
Nate Nagel wrote:

Obama is trying to move policy in a leftwardly direction. We *know*
this. This is not completely bad; so long as the more reasonable
elements of Congress can at least get him to lower corporate tax rates,
there's really nothing wrong with, say, reasonable progressive personal
income taxes or health care reform.

Good luck with the reasonable part. Don't even get me started on
either one's health care reform. It ain't remotely what is needed.

No, anyone who still thinks that Bush is a good President or McCain has
any integrity *has* been lied to and manipulated. If that sounds
condescending so be it, but the evidence is plain and readily available
to anyone who is willing to do more than simple watch Fox News.

I do far more than watch Fox News.
(and no talk radio,no O'Reilly,no Rush...)
Anyone who thinks Time,Newsweek,CBS,NBC,ABC,or CNN are fair and
balanced(not even close...) are oblivious.

Again, anyone who disagrees you with has been manipulated. The
Stepford Voter, so to speak. Real interesting in light of your response
to Jim a couple of posts ago.

Nate is citing all the typical LIBERAL,leftist talking points.But he claims
to be "centrist".
Well,the Soviet communists used to claim they were "progressives",just like
the Liberals and DemocRATs of today.
And there's lots of similarities between them.

Nate is SO blind.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik