Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default Recommendations for newsgroups access or woodworking sites

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 16:06:32 -0500, A Lurker wrote:

Thanks for your suggestion. I probably will at some point. I can read all
binary and text based groups with free.teranews. It is the unpredictable
posting times that drive me crazy if I'm trying to post an answer. I've
been hanging out less on the wRECk and more on Wood Central's Turning
group. Something you will understand is that I seem to be doing more
turning and less flat work

Jerry

I used to go to WC also, but I really don't like the hassle of browser-based
forums.. Just too much time redrawing screens and stuff..

I bought Agent about 5 years ago for $30 and it just works so good that I don't
do the browser based stuff anymore.. And it has badly needed spell check.. lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing