Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Political signs

retired54 wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
retired54 wrote:

Where's the thousands? The tens of thousands? Unless someone can
provide some census, I'll have to conclude the statement that
"we've created more terrorists than we've killed" is some
throw-away line designed to end the discussion without a scintilla
of proof.
you're not gone yet cowboy?

Not yet.

Before I leave this mortal coil, I pray for the opportunity to kill
more enemies of this great republic.

When I've reached 100 confirmed dead goblins, I'll consider my work
here done. If everybody had a similar goal, the world would be the
right place to be.

Be sure to get the ones under your bed.

G'nite cowboy.

First place I looked. Then the rest of the house.

Right now, I'm casting a suspicious eye on my neighbor.

Look, I'm just trying to make this world a better place. Surely you can't
criticize my motives...