Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default Political signs

HeyBub wrote:
aemeijers wrote:
No, that is called stupidity. A true patriot, when the folks in charge
make a bonehead move, CALLS them on it, and insists on a different
course of action. The PTB work for us, not the other way around. The
rub comes when it is a situation where there are no good answers, just
choices among varying degrees of bad ones. The US knocked over the
bucket in SWA, so they are sort of obligated to help clean it up at
this point. Saddam was scum, and deserves to burn in hell. But why
exactly was he OUR problem to solve, again?

As the Color Sergeant in "Zulu" said: "Because we're here, lad. There's no
one else. Just us. Now face to the front, mark your target when he comes.
That's a good lad."

But we weren't there. We took ourselves there. The "why" has yet to be
explained to me.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.