Posted to alt.home.repair
retired54 retired54 is offline

Default Political signs

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
Kurt Ullman wrote in
:

In article ,
Nate Nagel wrote:

Which brings us full circle to my original point. McCain has no set
convictions (say what you will about Bush, he has those - he's almost
always wrong, but at least he has convictions) so it's impossible for
me to vote for him.

But then that would also make it impossible for vote for Obama,
too.

Worse;the convictions Obama HAS already evidenced are those of communism.
If Nate really fears for the Constitution,OBAMA is the one who will truly
tear it apart.The Second Amendment will be the first to go,followed
closely
by the First Amendment.

I've heard this before and I'm not getting it.

Has he done something to make gun lovers afraid? I'm sincerely curious. I
have no strong opinions on the 2nd Amendment other than I think it should be
enforced.

As far as the 1st Amendment I'm sure there are many more right-wing kooks
would like to wiggle around that one.

olddog