Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Diamond wheel tool grinder

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 04:03:04 GMT, the infamous "Harold and Susan
Vordos" scrawled the following:

"Gerald Miller" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 07:31:57 GMT, "Harold and Susan Vordos"
wrote:

"Gerald Miller" wrote in message

Copy cat! You're my twin 9 May '39
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

The hell you say! July 14 for me.

How you holding up, Gerry?

Harold

I'm only as old as I feel, so I only count every other birthday. Next
year, Junior (born 10 10 74) and I will be the same age! Seriously, I
am thoroughly enjoying second childhood - don't know how I ever found
time to earn a living. SWMBO and I just celebrated 46 years of living
our separate lives together.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

Roger that!

I retired when I was just shy of my 55th. birthday. To this day I wonder,
where did I find time to run my business? While I pace myself now, and
don't put in the long, dreadful days I once knew, I keep busy. I can't
imagine what it would be like to have "spare" time. Many of my projects sit
on the back burner, the result of no time.

Crikey, 'Arry. You're building your own house from the dirt up. It's
no wonder that you have no spare time for other things. Once you get
that done, you'll have eons of time to relax. (Email an update on the
house to me, will ya? Got pics? I want to see your ICF.)

Speaking of snow, I just put my unused snow chains on Craigslist. they
were for the F-150 which I no longer own, and they won't fit the new
18" tires/rims on the Tundra.

Your comments in the other post, regards snow blowing your 8 car lot.
One of the reasons I left Utah was to get the hell away from snow. Didn't
manage to do it completely, but I have yet to shovel any snow here. It can
go away the same way it got here-----all by itself.

If you wanted to get away from the snow, you should have moved down a
few degrees latitude, not six degrees UP, silly boy.

--
Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.