Andrew Barss

Default Penn state cyclone or jet Canister

A.I. wrote:
: I have gathered most of the information needed to make an informed decision
: via a google search. I am about at the point where SWMBO is going to sign
: off on Dust Collection for my shop. My space is very lmited(in fact I have
: no idea where I would put it). I was originally looking at that new Jet 2HP
: canister dust collector. But the Penn State Cyclone 2HP is an option as
: well.

The problem with the Jet is that the filter is not rated
to remove the really fine particles that are hazardous to
your lungs. I don't know what they Penn State used for
a filter, but make sure to get one that filters down to
the sub-micron level.

-- Andy Barss