Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.liberalism,soc.retirement
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default 'Joe the plumber' is not licensed or registered; made $40,000 in 2006 (Toledo Blade)

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...

Now someone born of a Jewish mother is Jewish even if they convert to (say)
Christianity. That is, one can be a Christian and a Jew. This is not the case
with Islam.

One does not inherit the faith with Christianity, as he does with Judaism or
Islam.

Obama has said that Reverend Wright "brought him to Christ twenty years ago."
The natural question is what Obama considered himself before then. For over a
billion people, Obama, having been born of a Muslim father, was considered a
Muslim.

If he doesn't consider himself a Muslim, he's not. Just because I went to Church
there for a while as a kid, doesn't make me a Catholic. Jeeeze, you guys make a
big deal about going to school in another country. His father left when He was
2. Give it a rest.