Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
A Lurker A Lurker is offline

Default Recommendations for newsgroups access or woodworking sites

mac davis wrote in
:

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 14:39:01 -0500, A Lurker wrote:

Jerry, if newsgroups are worth $3 a month to you for great service,
try APN:

http://www.forteinc.com/apn/index.php

I've been very happy with them..

Mac

Thanks for your suggestion. I probably will at some point. I can read all
binary and text based groups with free.teranews. It is the unpredictable
posting times that drive me crazy if I'm trying to post an answer. I've
been hanging out less on the wRECk and more on Wood Central's Turning
group. Something you will understand is that I seem to be doing more
turning and less flat work

Jerry