Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Political signs

Nate Nagel wrote in
:

Jim Yanik wrote:
Nate Nagel wrote in
:

HeyBub wrote:
Bob F wrote:
Sure. Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Feith. Actually, anybody who
claims to be a neoconservative.

I guess it depends on your definition of success. In my
definition, foreigners don't get a vote and success depends
entirely on what's in the best interests of the United States. I
am indifferent in the extreme whether the French have their
feelings hurt or the Minoans are miffed. I measure success by how
many enemies of this great republic, their wives, children, and
goats die a horrible death (preceded, if possible, by piteous
lamentations), not the readings on some imaginary "Love Meter."
To paraphrase Admiral Halsey: "Kill terrorists. Kill terrorists.
Kill more terrorists!"

But, being fair, I can see how to those who value - nay, depend -
on the approbation of others will have a different metric (to use
a Rumsfeld word) in measuring "success."

Unfortunately, we are creating way more terrorists than we are
killing by our actions.
People get mad when the are invaded, occupied, and killed by the
hundreds of thousands.

except the ones killing them by the "100's of thousands" were their
so- called Islamic "friends".
Many Iraqi's have now realized that and have switched sides.
Too bad the hateful DemocRATs will not recognize it.

Iraqis celebrated when Saddam was deposed.Maybe you missed the video
on TV news? Then there was the "purple ink" showing that Iraqis
risked their lives to vote in a new government.But the willfully
blind ignores that stuff.

They still hate *us* in case you haven't noticed. They want us gone.

They'll get over it.

As for creating more terrorists than we've killed, where are they?

Please let us know so we can go kill them.

You are no better than they.

nate

More "moral equivalence". Pure garbage.

One extremist advotating genocide is equivalent to another.

nate

you obviously don't know what "genocide" means.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik