Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default Diamond wheel tool grinder

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 08:51:44 -0400, Pete Keillor
wrote:

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 07:31:57 GMT, "Harold and Susan Vordos"
wrote:

Well, you're 11 yrs. older than me, but almost 20 younger than Dad.
He's finally slowing down. Transient ischemic attacks are blowing
little chunks of memory, but he still gets outside to cut limbs, kill
weeds, and mow.

Pete Keillor

The only way to live, I am getting my 23 year old snow blower ready
for another season of playing in the snow - nothing better than two
feet of fresh snow to blow out of my eight car parking lot!
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada