Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Magic toolbox

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 20:01:43 -0700, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

Stuart Wheaton wrote:

SteveB wrote:
If you were going to a foreign place, what extra specialty tools would you
take? I know it would depend on what you were to work on, but I'm talking
specialty items that one needs just every so often ..........

Things like .......... continuity tester. Pair of Klein dikes. 3/8" drive
Allen heads. psi gauge. stuff like that

This would depend greatly on what country you were going to and what you
planned to do there....

Amsterdam. Box of condoms.

Hemostats will double as a roach clip there too.....

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.