Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default backstab outlets

On Oct 24, 7:50*pm, JIMMIE wrote:
Who makes a backstab outlet/switch that the wire is tightened in with
a screw. After a couple of problems in my home I want to change them
all out and I prefer not to haveto restrip and bend all those
connections. One manufacturer had an industrial quality connector but
I could only find them in brown. Wife would not go for that.

Jimmie

Pass & Seymour/LeGrand has eight different colors. Many of their back
wired are screw clamped, but their cheapo TradeMaster line may not
since it is rated 14 ga only. Most box stores in the midwest have
them, as well as our local electrical distributor. Keep looking,
you're sure to find what you want.

Joe