Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Political signs

Kurt Ullman wrote in
:

In article ,
Nate Nagel wrote:

I doubt it, but likely their general, low-level hatred of people that
don't share their beliefs suddenly have a focus due to Bush's
actions. And that focus takes a long time to blur, so we'll be
dealing wit hthe aftermath for a while.

So there was no focus for WTC I, the Cole, the African Embassies,
etc.? Heck if you want to go international you can trace the lack of
compunction back past the Munich Olympics.

Had we actually cleaned up the neighborhood in Iraq (and Afghanistan
for that matter) quickly after the initial invasion (e.g. MASSIVE
commitment of police-type forces) things might have been different.
Unfortunately our leaders were too short sighted to not lose the war
after winning the battle.

I would say won the war, did not do so well on the peace.

well,that would be a RATIONAL viewpoint,based on actual facts and
conditions.DemocRATs don't have those.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik