Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default anyone need free WEDM work

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 00:51:21 -0700, the infamous Bruce L. Bergman
scrawled the following:

On 24 Oct 2008 15:57:38 GMT, steamer wrote:

--Here ya go; I've wanted a little injection molding die for this
widget for a decade and more. Ping me offlist and maybe we can talk further?
http://www.nmpproducts.com/nmp02.htm

Looks interesting - but if you can snap it on as threaded rod at the
middle with finger pressure, and the two mating 'locks' are just tight
enough to allow this, the centripetal force of spinning it with air to
turn will potentially launch the two halves in opposite directions
with a rather scary escape velocity. "INCOMING!!"

Hmm, were those meant to snap together or slide together? If slid,
they'd have considerably less "INCOMING!" potential.

--
Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.