Lee Gordon

Default Dewalt DW735. . .

I only ran it with my dust collector hooked up
to the 4" port, but it grabbed everything. After running all the wood
through, probably about 4 hours total use, there where 3 little wood
chips beside the bed and that's all - the dust collector had the rest.

When my friend showed me his machine he pointed to a dust collection bag
full of chips. He didn't even have to use his dust collection system. He
just attached the bag directly to the planer's dust collection port and said
it propelled the chips with enough force to fill the bag on its own.

Lee