Ron Magen

Default HUMOR: Getting even at Home Depot

Barry,
In that 'Perfect World' you're 100% right . . . However . . .

I have seen people pull into Handicap parking slots . . . usually driving
some kind of 'Humongomobile' and get disgusted by it. After a while,
{sometimes I'm a 'slow learner'} I stopped 'turning them in'. The
establishment owners typically don't care - often the spaces are only there
because the 'law' says they HAVE to be there.

The local 'Law' don't care - it's either not worth their effort, or you
disturbed their coffee break {ever see a Patrol Car cruising a parking lot
and driving right by them ??}. Once I even got chewed out for flagging one
down and pointing out the violation.

As far as taking pictures {digital or otherwise, showing license plate,
etc.}? . . . "Hey, pal - I/we didn't see it so there is nothing we {the Law}
can do". This is the same answer I got when I tried to report that someone
had sideswiped my car {I had the plate #}. The basic answer - "If we don't
see it happen. . it didn't happen".

Regards,
Ron Magen
Backyard Boatshop

"B a r r y B u r k e J r ." wrote
SNIP
Instead of acting like a complete ass and filing a false report, which
makes you no better than the mark, why not simply turn him in for
parking in the handicapped spot?
SNIP
I'd walk on by, as I believe in Karma...

Barry