Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default Political signs

HeyBub wrote:
Bob F wrote:
Sure. Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Feith. Actually, anybody who
claims to be a neoconservative.

I guess it depends on your definition of success. In my definition,
foreigners don't get a vote and success depends entirely on what's
in the best interests of the United States. I am indifferent in the
extreme whether the French have their feelings hurt or the Minoans
are miffed. I measure success by how many enemies of this great
republic, their wives, children, and goats die a horrible death
(preceded, if possible, by piteous lamentations), not the readings
on some imaginary "Love Meter." To paraphrase Admiral Halsey: "Kill
terrorists. Kill terrorists.
Kill more terrorists!"

But, being fair, I can see how to those who value - nay, depend - on
the approbation of others will have a different metric (to use a
Rumsfeld word) in measuring "success."

Unfortunately, we are creating way more terrorists than we are
killing by our actions.
People get mad when the are invaded, occupied, and killed by the
hundreds of thousands.

They'll get over it.

As for creating more terrorists than we've killed, where are they?

Please let us know so we can go kill them.

You are no better than they.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.