Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Paul Hovnanian P.E. Paul Hovnanian P.E. is offline

Default Magic toolbox

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 20:01:43 -0700, the infamous "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
scrawled the following:

Stuart Wheaton wrote:

SteveB wrote:
If you were going to a foreign place, what extra specialty tools would you
take? I know it would depend on what you were to work on, but I'm talking
specialty items that one needs just every so often ..........

Things like .......... continuity tester. Pair of Klein dikes. 3/8" drive
Allen heads. psi gauge. stuff like that

This would depend greatly on what country you were going to and what you
planned to do there....

Amsterdam. Box of condoms.

Flavored or un-?

Etiquette would suggest flavored, as the taste of latex probably gets
old pretty fast for the working girls.

But seriously, they provide their own. Flavored to suit their taste, I
assume.

--
Paul Hovnanian
43rd Law of Computing: