Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default anyone need free WEDM work

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 12:01:03 -0400, the infamous Spehro Pefhany
scrawled the following:

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:08:56 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

Karl Townsend wrote:

I bought a Charmilles Andrew wire EDM about a year ago. After trying on/off
for many days over the last year, I hired a fella to come out. The guy is a
genius at WEDM! He had us going in minutes by finding the broken wire that
had a feedback voltage working poorly.

Anyway, I'm going to do nothing but run my new toy for the next few weeks.
I've got a few parts I need, but I really could use more work. Anyone need
something?

Karl

How about making a few custom pasta extruder dies to go on the
KitchenAid grinder? Dies with people's initials, logos, etc. ought to
make good holiday gifts.

Something like this?

http://www.gobaz.com/prodhuge/6890.jpg

Is that what they use to make that pasta putanesca dish?

--
"The latest documents released this week showed
that priests with drug, alcohol and sexual abuse