Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Political signs

Kurt Ullman wrote in
:

In article ,
"Bob F" wrote:

Really? No foreigners hate Bush? At all? Especially not ones with
weapons and no moral compunctions about killing those that they feel
are deserving of same?

Hey,the Presidency of the US is NOT any popularity game.
It's serious business.
and there's always going to be people who are jealous of the US,and/or have
desires that the US opposes by it's support for freedom around the world.

You h ave any indication that they hate BUSH or just the person who
is in the office. You think those with weapons and no compunction to
kill are suddenly going to put down their weapons and participate in
mass sing alongs of "Kumbaya" suddenly in mid- January?

************************************************** **************8

Everyone I know who's been overseas in the last several years has
indicated that
the people they've talked to are appalled by the actions of the Bush
administration.

Perhaps they are not rational.
Perhaps they are blinded by bias.

The ephemeral "everyone I know". This is less useful than n=1
studies.

Us citizens abroad are certain less safe than they were before. But
then, who can afford to travel anymore?

You have any evidence of that? I certainly don't see it in my
travels.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik