Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default Political signs

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
"Bob F" wrote:

Really? No foreigners hate Bush? At all? Especially not ones with
weapons and no moral compunctions about killing those that they feel
are deserving of same?

You h ave any indication that they hate BUSH or just the person who
is in the office. You think those with weapons and no compunction to
kill are suddenly going to put down their weapons and participate in
mass sing alongs of "Kumbaya" suddenly in mid- January?

I doubt it, but likely their general, low-level hatred of people that
don't share their beliefs suddenly have a focus due to Bush's actions.
And that focus takes a long time to blur, so we'll be dealing wit hthe
aftermath for a while.

Had we actually cleaned up the neighborhood in Iraq (and Afghanistan for
that matter) quickly after the initial invasion (e.g. MASSIVE commitment
of police-type forces) things might have been different. Unfortunately
our leaders were too short sighted to not lose the war after winning the
battle.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.