Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Political signs

In article ,
"Bob F" wrote:

Really? No foreigners hate Bush? At all? Especially not ones with
weapons and no moral compunctions about killing those that they feel
are deserving of same?

You h ave any indication that they hate BUSH or just the person who
is in the office. You think those with weapons and no compunction to
kill are suddenly going to put down their weapons and participate in
mass sing alongs of "Kumbaya" suddenly in mid- January?

************************************************** **************8

Everyone I know who's been overseas in the last several years has indicated
that
the people they've talked to are appalled by the actions of the Bush
administration.

The ephemeral "everyone I know". This is less useful than n=1
studies.

Us citizens abroad are certain less safe than they were before. But then, who
can afford to travel anymore?

You have any evidence of that? I certainly don't see it in my
travels.