Doug Miller

Default OT NEVER Forget!!!

In article , "Todd" wrote:

If you equate the deliberate murder of 3000 innocent people with the ouster
of a brutal dictator, then, yes, that would be the same moral ground. I
guess you see them as the same thing. You make it sound like Saddam has
been sitting around for the past 12 years minding his own business. I don't
even consider what we did in Iraq to be preemptive. The first Iraq war
ended based on a number of agreements that Iraq made. Iraq didn't live up
to their agreements, and a resumption of hostilities ensued.

Just one minor nit to pick: the "first" Iraq war never ended. There was a
cease-fire agreement, but no surrender. Hence your reference to "resumption of
hostilities" is entirely correct, and the "first" Iraq war continued.

--
Regards,