Posted to alt.home.repair
Old and Grunpy Old and Grunpy is offline

Default Rug Qustion

"Phisherman" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 05:22:51 -0400, gecko wrote:

I was considering replacing my decrepit rugs with hardwood flooring,
but now I am considering rugs instead.

I don't like the way my present rugs have always retained
terrible-looking pock marks from chair and table legs, when the latter
are moved.

Can someone recommend a rug type that best minimizes this problem?

Thanks
-GECKO

easy solution put down cement

I don't like carpeting either, but I move the furniture around to
prevent indentations. Or you can use furniture feet pads. A good
choice for carpeting is a low pile and thin padding to prevent the
marks.