Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Solid wood door (double door)

wrote:
Sorry my bad, I meant to say 1-3/4" thickness.

Shouldn't be hard to find solid-core slab door. Whether you can find
one rated for exterior use or not would be the hard part, probably. I
have several I've bought from used/recycle/unclaimed freight types of
places that I use for bench tops, etc. They're all veneered, of course,
not solid lumber but they are solid, not hollow.

It shouldn't be at all hard to find a 2-panel exterior door at the same
places which would be my suggestion if looking for the inexpensive solution.

Otherwise, I'd echo DadiOH's suggestion on material. However, I'd think
in your area the other sources would have quite a lot of cypress and
other suitable materials available as well.