Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Political signs

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
Nate Nagel wrote in
:

HeyBub wrote:
wrote:
The bigger ones work well as Blankets for the homeless?
If McCain gets elected, you'll need them to build a bomb shelter.

I kinda doubt that any wacko or semi-wacko would take a chance on
whether McCain would fight back. Many in his own party, however,
expect Obama to be 'tested.'

Consider what we did with Sadaam. We invaded his country, evicted him
from his homes, confiscated his fortunes, killed his children, exiled
his family, imprisoned his friends and associates, and, after he
witnessed all that, hanged his skanky ass. These actions should serve
as a significant deterrent to other cheese-brains similarly inclined.

On the flip side, Osama, who actually attacked the US, is still at
large.

nate

but not able to really DO anything;he has to spend his energies dodging and
hiding.Even though he's found refuge in Pakistan.
(a nuclear-armed Islamic state)

That's not what the U.S. intelligence estimates say at all.
But obviously, you know better than they do.