Posted to rec.woodworking
Pat Barber Pat Barber is offline

Default Black & Darker decides Festool has had enough action

Well, I assume a Domino "look a like" carbon copy ain't
too far out in the future. You have to know that B&D is
watching these groups and others for conversation about
things like Domino. A very pricey solution and I have to
assume, very profitable.

When old Tom on T.O.H. did his free demo of Festool a
couple years back, you have to know that B&D caught that
show.

Lee Michaels wrote:

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Festool has a whole
family of these types of tools. I wonder if Dewalt is just going to come
out with one or two products like this, or a whole family.