Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default Black & Darker decides Festool has had enough action

"Dave - Parkville, MD" wrote in message
On Oct 24, 10:42 am, Pat Barber wrote:
http://woodworker.com/cgi-bin/FULLPR...2&go=5555IRW6L

I know this has been discussed, but I actually saw one back
at a local woodworking show this month.

It looked pretty neat, but looks can be deceiving.

There is a comparison on the Festool user group
site:http://festoolownersgroup.com/index.php?topic=5400.0

Good review! Nothing like a real person doing an actual comparison in his
own shop!

You think that the magazines could learn something from that?

Naaahh...

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Festool has a whole
family of these types of tools. I wonder if Dewalt is just going to come
out with one or two products like this, or a whole family.