Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New (temp) Shop - back in the saddle ...

Sonny wrote:

Back in the saddle, bigger shop, Joat's comment at the end of your
pic
link, etc,....

Sounds all too familiar. In 2001, I bought the old rent house next
door ($4500, Gloat!), with visions of all of the above. In 2002, I
had a mild stroke. There went my dreaming. In 2004, I had 2 heart
attacks, further disabling my dreams.

I'm happy to report I've had a remarkable recovery. I work much
slower, these days, but I'm out there.

Damn!

A practionisher of "Illegitimis Non Carburundi"

Congratulations.

Lew

Wow! You are a survivor. Too many heart and stroke victims 'give up',
You are an inspiration, sir.

*tips hat*