Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default anyone need free WEDM work

Likely, but by the time I sort through my crud to see what's worthy of
having you spend time on, you'll be a mile deep in "free work", Karl.

Tiny tungsten carbide cribbage board? Pointless, but...

One of the things on my list is to try cutting some custom carbide grooving
tools. And maybe a custom boring bar. I already bought some HSS blanks to
make custom slotting tooling for my bridgeport slotter.

The tech. fella told me this is one of the few machines that will cut pure
diamond. Anyone need their SO's diamond cut in half?

Karl