Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ecnerwal Ecnerwal is offline

Default anyone need free WEDM work

In article s.com,
"Karl Townsend" wrote:

I bought a Charmilles Andrew wire EDM about a year ago. After trying on/off
for many days over the last year, I hired a fella to come out. The guy is a
genius at WEDM! He had us going in minutes by finding the broken wire that
had a feedback voltage working poorly.

Anyway, I'm going to do nothing but run my new toy for the next few weeks.
I've got a few parts I need, but I really could use more work. Anyone need
something?

Karl

Likely, but by the time I sort through my crud to see what's worthy of
having you spend time on, you'll be a mile deep in "free work", Karl.

Tiny tungsten carbide cribbage board? Pointless, but...