Posted to alt.home.repair
engwar engwar is offline

Default Water pressure regulator

I was told recently I should have a water pressure regulator installed
as my pressure is too high.

We live in a two story house and some of the faucets on the second
story seem to have low pressure (or low flow rate.)

My questions are.

Will the faucets and shower-heads that have low pressure on the second
story get even worse after a pressure regulator is installed?

If the low pressure or flow rate on those faucets is due to the fact
that they are old and corroded I can see how the issues we're having
with those may not be affected by a pressure regulator.

Thanks.