Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Political signs

DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Oct 23, 2:50 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
wrote:

The bigger ones work well as Blankets for the homeless?

If McCain gets elected, you'll need them to build a bomb shelter.

I kinda doubt that any wacko or semi-wacko would take a chance on
whether McCain would fight back. Many in his own party, however,
expect Obama to be 'tested.'

Consider what we did with Sadaam. We invaded his country, evicted
him from his homes, confiscated his fortunes, killed his children,
exiled his family, imprisoned his friends and associates, and, after
he witnessed all that, hanged his skanky ass. These actions should
serve as a significant deterrent to other cheese-brains similarly
inclined.

er: "similarly inclined"

Similarly inclined to do what? What did Sadaam do to the US that
others might be "similarly inclined" to do?

## He made a face and it stayed that way.

You used the words "fight back". What did Sadaam do that we were
"fighting back" against?

## He made a face and it stayed that way.